What you should know in advance?
- Skills in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography & technological topics
- Basic knowledge in IT and computer skills
- Basic knowledge in agriculture
- Adequate English skills
If you are interested, please send us via email:
- Letter of motivation (informal letter explaining why you would like to participate in the university course, max. 2 pages)
- Completed application form
- Copy of an identity document (e.g. passport)
- Digitalized passport photo (preferred as .jpeg)
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of matriculation: Copy of the Matura/Berufsreife or Abitur certificate with the date of the matriculation examination
- For academic titles: copy(s) of the relevant certificate(s), date of award, matriculation number
- Master craftsman’s examination certificate: in many exceptional cases, the completion of a master craftsman’s examination or equivalent training and at least three years’ service are also recognized
other training certificates if relevant.
In case you do not have a Bachelor degree in natural resources, life sciences, technical sciences or a degree from an advanced technical college, please also send us the following documents:
- Training certificates
- Description of current and former work duties with relation to the field of smart agriculture relevant testimonies (employer references, etc.)
- other relevant evidences of your competences in fields related to smart farming like videos, pictures, work descriptions …
- Your documents will be reviewed by the academic course management
- In person or via Skype*
- Will be received when accepted
Apply before October 1st 2022.